Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: industry
Terry Halvorsen, the chief information officer at the Navy, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the Navy's efforts to attract small-business IT contractors.
The service will reissue two major pieces of the draft RFP for comment. The Navy said it will not release the final RFP before the end of January.
Jennifer Kerber, the vice president of homeland security at TechAmerica, an industry group representing technology contractors, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the finalized FedRAMP and what it means for industry.
Hardish Nandra, a partner at CSC, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how exactly to calculate cloud computing costs.
The Labor Department is proposing a rule to mandate that seven percent of federal contractors' workforce is people with disabilities.
Eileen Cassidy Rivera, a senior health marketing strategist for Keegan Silver, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss her tips for building a better contracting brand.
Veteran federal sales executive Max Peterson joined host Mark Amtower for a discussion about current conditions facing the IT community as well as potential "hot" areas for contractors selling IT products and services to the government over the next few years.
December 5, 2011(Encore presentation January 23, 2012)
Lee Dougherty, who leads the government contracts practice group at General Counsel, P.C., joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the most recent bid protest numbers, released by GAO. Those numbers show the highest number of protests since 1995.
Jeremy Farber helped found PC Recycler in 2003, and in 2009, the company was added to the General Services Administration's list of contractors providing both on- and off-site data-destruction services for federal agencies.
The Air Force has reinstated Advanced C4 Solutions, Superior Communications Solutions and Iron Bow Technologies after the government reviewed all the facts. The contractors, who were suspended on Oct. 24th, were working on a project at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland.