Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: industry
Michael Fox, director of Carpathia Government Solutions at Carpathia Hosting, joined Industry Chatter for a discussion about issues facing the IT contracting world.
Stan Soloway, the former deputy undersecretary of defense and the CEO of the Professional Services Council, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the ups and downs of the acquisition community in 2011.
Rob Burton, a partner at Venable Law Firm joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the relationship between government and contractors over the past year and how that could change in 2012.
Steve O'Bryan, the vice president of F-35 Program Integration at Lockheed Martin, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the recent purchase by Japan of the F-35 Lightning II fighter plane and what it means for the F-35 program.
Alan Chvotkin, the vice president and general counsel of the Professional Services Council, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the role played by contractors in dispelling falsehoods about agency-contractor contractor communication.
The Justice Department reported Monday that it has recovered nearly $9 billion in fraud against the government since the beginning of the Obama administration, a record three-year total.
Gen. John Jumper, the former Air Force chief of staff, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the past, present and future of the aerial inventory on the heels of the announcement that the F-22 order is now complete.
"Crawl before you can walk. Walk before you can run." That's how Federal CIO Steve VanRoekel framed his 2012 priorities in his first speech to government IT contractors in Washington. He said agencies would have to do "more with less," but he wanted to emphasize the "more."
Jim Beaupre, a principal at Jim Beaupre Federal Consulting, shared his perspective on how contractors are coping with Congressional budget quarreling and adapting to an era of tighter budgets. Beaupre joined Francis Rose for an interview on Industry Chatter.
The Army's senior leaders want the service to beat its 2015 target to cut down the number of data centers it uses.