Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: inauguration
Eric Green of NIH talks about his agency's search for a top data scientist. Dr. Elizabeth Stanley of Georgetown University discusses a new meditation program she helped develop for the Marine Corps. David Capozzi of the Access Board discusses new access standards for agencies. William Pretzer of the National Museum of African American History and Culture talks about trolling the inauguration for presidential memorabilia.
Tags: Eric Green , NIH , National Human Genome Research Institute , Elizabeth Stanley , Georgetown University , meditation , Marine Corps , DoD , DoD Report , Army , David Capozzi , Access Board , Section 508 , William Pretzer , National Museum of African American History and Cu , Inauguration 2013 , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , Federal Drive
On this week's Capital Impact show, moderator Allen Scott examines the cost of a Presidential Inauguration and Dodd-Frank regulations.
January 17, 2013
Military personnel will have a role both in the inaugural parade itself and providing security and support around the hundreds of thousands of people who will descend on the National Mall on Jan. 21.
With President Barack Obama's second inauguration - along with the flurry of balls, receptions and other related ceremonies - just weeks away, the Office of Government Ethics has issued new guidance to agency ethics officials.
Sen. Mark Warner(D-Va.)
U.S. Rep. Laura Richardson(D-Calif.)
Transition website flips to governing resource