Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: immigration
In Arlington County -- where 25 percent of residents are immigrants -- officials are worried the federal Secure Communities program is having a chilling effect on community policing.
The Arlington County Board has officially notified U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and Virginia State Police they will be withdrawing from the federal Secure Communities Initiative.
The new, tougher policy from the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency comes after the death of a Catholic nun, allegedly at the hands of an illegal immigrant with previous drunken driving arrests.
Tags: ICE , Paul Ebert , Bristow , Carlos A. Martinelly Montano , Carlos Montano , Denise Mosier , Jeanette M. Mosier , Brian P. Hale , Neal Augenstein , Prince William County Board of Supervisors , Corey Stewart
Officials say the sheriff has not been cooperating.
Corey Stewart, chairman of the Prince William County board of Supervisors, says that Immigration and Custom Enforcement officials will be releasing the identities and details on every convicted illegal immigrant police take into custody in the county.
The Justice Department has decided to file suit against Arizona.
June 14th and June 16th
The ICE's Secure Communities program is designed to change immigration enforcement by using technology to share information between law enforcement agencies and by applying risk-based methodologies to focus resources on assisting all local communities remove high-risk criminal aliens.
Immigrant group leaders said Thursday they will risk arrest as part of a weekend protest at the White House in opposition to a new Arizona anti-illegal immigration law that many fear will lead to racial profiling.
David Silverberg, editor of Homeland Security Today, explains why.
Rep. Frank Kratovil, D-Md., joined 21 other congressmen Thursday in calling on Congress to reject amnesty for illegal immigrants and enforce employment restrictions on non-citizens.