Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: immigration
The controversial project to build an electronic fence along the country's southern border is being terminated.
Immigrants who are in Frederick County illegally will not be welcomed by the new board of commissioners.
A new study finds Prince William County's immigration policy has cut the number of illegal immigrants. And the authors say the rates of some crime have fallen since the policy was implemented.
The E-Verify program is expanding to include U.S. passports and passport cards for employment verification.
In Arlington County -- where 25 percent of residents are immigrants -- officials are worried the federal Secure Communities program is having a chilling effect on community policing.
The Arlington County Board has officially notified U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and Virginia State Police they will be withdrawing from the federal Secure Communities Initiative.
The new, tougher policy from the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency comes after the death of a Catholic nun, allegedly at the hands of an illegal immigrant with previous drunken driving arrests.
Tags: ICE , Paul Ebert , Bristow , Carlos A. Martinelly Montano , Carlos Montano , Denise Mosier , Jeanette M. Mosier , Brian P. Hale , Neal Augenstein , Prince William County Board of Supervisors , Corey Stewart
Officials say the sheriff has not been cooperating.
Corey Stewart, chairman of the Prince William County board of Supervisors, says that Immigration and Custom Enforcement officials will be releasing the identities and details on every convicted illegal immigrant police take into custody in the county.
The Justice Department has decided to file suit against Arizona.