Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: immigration
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss the summer's employment numbers, and what Congress will be working on this month.
September 12, 2013
A 60-year-old National Park Service employee was critically injured in an apparent assault in southeastern Arizona, and her government-owned truck was later found in a border town about 40 miles away, authorities said Thursday.
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss health care fraud, sequestration, and immigration reform.
March 7, 2013
Federal immigration authorities have released a number of detainees around the country to save money.
Tags: Melinda Wharton , National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases , CDC , Pat Niehaus , Federal Managers Association , DoD , DoD Report , Sheryl Shenberger , National Archives , National Declassification Center , Alex Bolton , The Hill , Congress , Senate , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , Federal Drive
Muzaffar Chishti of the Migration Policy Institutes talks about the $18 billion the government is spending on immigration. Liz Gasster of the Business Roundtable weighs in on the need for comprehensive cybersecurity legislation. Ed Zurndorfer, register employee benefit consultant, discusses changes to the tax code.
A new report by the Justice Department inspector general says inaccurate data is hampering the ability of immigration courts to resolve cases involving both detained and non-detained aliens in a timely manner.
The Justice Department's Executive Office of
Immigration Review is implementing phase four of
their E-World initiative to bring e-filing
capabilities to attorneys.
July 12, 2012
After years of planning and months of delays, USCIS will launch its online portal, ELIS, on Tuesday. But the portal will only be open to a fraction of benefit seekers while the agency works out the kinks.