Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: illegal immigration
ouse Judiciary Committee Chairman Lamar Smith issued a subpoena Friday to force the Department of Homeland Security to turn over records about illegal immigrants identified but not detained or removed by federal authorities
Prince William County Board Chairman Corey Stewart says the suit comes after the Department of Homeland Security turned down the county's request for records related to an illegal immigrant charged with murdering a nun.
Virginia's General Assembly has opened its 2011 session with a heavy agenda and self-proclaimed "united" Republican party.
A new study finds Prince William County's immigration policy has cut the number of illegal immigrants. And the authors say the rates of some crime have fallen since the policy was implemented.
The death of a local nun has refueled some of the debate over illegal immigration and federal immigration reform.
Tags: Prince William County , Paul Ebert , Carlos Montano , Denise Mosier , Immigration and Customs Enforcement , illegal immigrants , Immigration reform , Prince William County Police , Bristow Road , Wright Lane , Carol Taber , Family Security Matters , Mothers Against Drunk Driving , Chris Konschak , drunk driving , DUI , manslaughter , Neal Augenstein , Hank Silverberg
Prince William County Board of Supervisors Chairman Corey Stewart wants Virginia to replicate Arizona's law again illegal immigration.
The new immigration law in Arizona is having a ripple effect across the country, and the debate over how authorities report the immigration status of suspects has now come to the D.C. area.
Immigrant group leaders said Thursday they will risk arrest as part of a weekend protest at the White House in opposition to a new Arizona anti-illegal immigration law that many fear will lead to racial profiling.
Rep. Frank Kratovil, D-Md., joined 21 other congressmen Thursday in calling on Congress to reject amnesty for illegal immigrants and enforce employment restrictions on non-citizens.