Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: illegal immigrants
This week on Agency of the Month, Angie Salazar, section chief of the Human Smuggling and Trafficking Unit at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, speaks with Federal News Radio.
The Maryland State Board of Elections has validated more than 47,000 signatures in an effort to overturn legislation allowing certain illegal immigrants to pay in-state college tuition.
Opponents of the newly passed Maryland Dream Act to provide in-state college tuition to undocumented students Friday circulated petitions aimed at launching a campaign to put a referendum repealing the law on the 2012 ballot.
Another county in the D.C. region is getting ready to up the ante on illegal immigration.
A 'document mill' that produced hundreds or even thousands of fake IDs to illegal immigrants has been shut down by the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office.
A group of Montgomery County residents have filed a lawsuit against Montgomery College over the school's tuition policy that grants the lowest tuition rates to some illegal immigrants.
A trial date has been set for an illegal immigrant accused of driving drunk and killing a nun in Prince William County.
Immigrants who are in Frederick County illegally will not be welcomed by the new board of commissioners.
The death of a local nun has refueled some of the debate over illegal immigration and federal immigration reform.
Tags: Prince William County , Paul Ebert , Carlos Montano , Denise Mosier , Immigration and Customs Enforcement , illegal immigration , Immigration reform , Prince William County Police , Bristow Road , Wright Lane , Carol Taber , Family Security Matters , Mothers Against Drunk Driving , Chris Konschak , drunk driving , DUI , manslaughter , Neal Augenstein , Hank Silverberg