Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: illegal immigrants
This week on Agency of the Month, Angie Salazar, section chief of the Human Smuggling and Trafficking Unit at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, speaks with Federal News Radio.
The Maryland State Board of Elections has validated more than 47,000 signatures in an effort to overturn legislation allowing certain illegal immigrants to pay in-state college tuition.
Opponents of the newly passed Maryland Dream Act to provide in-state college tuition to undocumented students Friday circulated petitions aimed at launching a campaign to put a referendum repealing the law on the 2012 ballot.
Another county in the D.C. region is getting ready to up the ante on illegal immigration.
A 'document mill' that produced hundreds or even thousands of fake IDs to illegal immigrants has been shut down by the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office.
A group of Montgomery County residents have filed a lawsuit against Montgomery College over the school's tuition policy that grants the lowest tuition rates to some illegal immigrants.
A trial date has been set for an illegal immigrant accused of driving drunk and killing a nun in Prince William County.
Immigrants who are in Frederick County illegally will not be welcomed by the new board of commissioners.
The death of a local nun has refueled some of the debate over illegal immigration and federal immigration reform.
Tags: Prince William County , Paul Ebert , Carlos Montano , Denise Mosier , Immigration and Customs Enforcement , illegal immigration , Immigration reform , Prince William County Police , Bristow Road , Wright Lane , Carol Taber , Family Security Matters , Mothers Against Drunk Driving , Chris Konschak , drunk driving , DUI , manslaughter , Neal Augenstein , Hank Silverberg