Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ike leggett
Montgomery County officials this week are expected to learn how their jurisdiction got to the point of facing a projected shortfall of roughly $200 million.
Montgomery County Executive Ike Leggett has agreed to cut firefighter physical fitness costs from the budget in order to give some emergency workers a pay raise.
Montgomery County Police feel that budget cuts hurt police more than anyone else in the county. Walter Bader, with Police Union FOP Lodge #35, complains that police are having to do less with more, and will be furloughed while school employees will not.
Tags: Montgomery County Police Department , Montgomery County Council , budget , Walter Bader , Dr. Jerry Weast , Educational Facilities Officers , Joseph Lowery , James Hubert High School , Springbrook High School , Nancy Floreen , Kate Ryan
A Montgomery County organization tasked with studying Pepco is recommending a harsher approach to governing the embattled utility provider, recently criticized by county and state leaders for protracted power outages and insufficient customer response.
Montgomery County council members and the county's school leaders are at odds over how nine reaming school resource officer positions should be funded.
Under a new Montgomery County budget plan, hundreds of jobs would be eliminated and county schools would receive less money than requested.
If you live in D.C., you're used to bringing your own bags when going shopping. If you live in Montgomery County, you may also want to get into the habit.
For the second year in a row, Montgomery County Executive Isiah "Ike" Leggett sent a pointed message to state lawmakers
Due to the current budget crunch, basic maintenance will take a big hit in the county, says David Dise, Director of General Services for Montgomery County.
One county is trying to prove it can be epicurean. The only hopes to demonstrate its fiscal responsibility.