Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: identity management
White House cyber office working on strategy document to address issues around identity management. This is part of the administration's broader effort to better integrate all of these initiatives.
With the new Obama administration, HSPD-12 will gain greater importance as the government prepares for next phase.
Focus on procurement and cyber coordinator biggest differences as compared to Bush administration's CNCI. Pres. Obama to begin with 24 actions to improve IT security.
New report looks at the Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative started by the Bush administration. Auditors make six recommendations to improve how agencies work on these 12 issues.
Fiscal 2011 technology budget request is $79 billion and Vivek Kundra says that will address several challenges, including closing the gap between the private and public sector. GSA will run new apps store for handheld devices. OMB will lead the review of troubled IT programs.
Tags: technology , Vivek Kundra , Howard Schmidt , OMB , VA , EPA , GSA , CGI , Apple , cybersecurity , 2011 budget , IT Dashboard , mobile computing , TechStat , program management , PMAS , HSPD-12 ,
Releases report exactly five years after 9/11 Commission Report.
Government leaders are embracing innovation to modernize systems and leverage technology to provide the next generation of citizen services and strengthen security in the face of growing cyber threats and privacy requirements.
The Department of Homeland Security wants states to describe how they are complying with the 2005 law.