Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: identity management
With the new Obama administration, HSPD-12 will gain greater importance as the government prepares for next phase.
Focus on procurement and cyber coordinator biggest differences as compared to Bush administration's CNCI. Pres. Obama to begin with 24 actions to improve IT security.
New report looks at the Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative started by the Bush administration. Auditors make six recommendations to improve how agencies work on these 12 issues.
Fiscal 2011 technology budget request is $79 billion and Vivek Kundra says that will address several challenges, including closing the gap between the private and public sector. GSA will run new apps store for handheld devices. OMB will lead the review of troubled IT programs.
Tags: technology , Vivek Kundra , Howard Schmidt , OMB , VA , EPA , GSA , CGI , Apple , cybersecurity , 2011 budget , IT Dashboard , mobile computing , TechStat , program management , PMAS , HSPD-12 ,
Releases report exactly five years after 9/11 Commission Report.
Government leaders are embracing innovation to modernize systems and leverage technology to provide the next generation of citizen services and strengthen security in the face of growing cyber threats and privacy requirements.
The Department of Homeland Security wants states to describe how they are complying with the 2005 law.
The agency teams up with the SAFE BioPharma Association to digitally sign documents and improve the time it takes to get clinical trials going. NCI and the association are using the standards developed by the Federal Bridge. The two organizations are putting the concepts in the National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) into practice.