Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: identity
August 4th, 2009
Are you the person you say you are? How can one person be sure of the answer when critical information is being shared on the web?
October 27th Program discusses the progress report on Identity Management efforts in the Federal Government, best practices, challenges, lessons learned, and visions for the future.
The Virginia government is taking new measures to combat its rank as 15th in the country for most identity theft complaints.
Thursday, March 24th, 2010 at 11:00am
Identity and Cyber Security will play a critical role in building and managing a Smart Energy Grid. More secure and reliable access based on known and verifiable Identity will provide greater efficiency, ease of use, and security. With this decentralization, more complex systems of access management will be needed to permit authorized people the ability manage their areas of responsibility, to provide the frameworks necessary to create trust, to verify information, and to allow greater consumer participation in electrical services.
Tags: technology , Booz Allen Distinguished Speaker Series , cyber security , Smart Energy Grid , National Institute of Standards and Technology , National Energy Technology Laboratory , Tennessee Valley Authority , Software Engineering Institute , George Arnold , Steve Bossart , James Sample , Bill Wilson
Wednesday, September 16th, 2009 at 2:05pm
During the past six months, government actions have begun a move toward "Trust Networks." Four key components for creating successful Trust Networks include identity, trust management, data sharing, and security. These "Trust Frameworks and Open Trust Networks" are being designed to provide greater access and inter-operability between government agencies, the private sector, and public at large.
Aired Wednesday, July 15th at 2:05pm
With the recent decision by the Federal government to move to a Cloud Computing environment, the role of verifying the identity of an authorized user as well as defining their rights once inside the cloud presents a series of opportunities as well as challenges.
Tags: technology , identity management , Access Control , Booz Allen , identity theft , privacy , Identity Data , smart card , Virtual Identity , Booz Allen Hamilton , intelligence , Federated , Federated Identity , SOA , Credential , Credentialing , Authorization , PKI , PACS , LACS , RBAC , information synchronization , HSPD-12 , authentication , integration , synchronization , virtual , theft , authorize , authenticate , verification , verify , access , certificate , security certificate , single sign on , directory , provision , provisioning , virtual world , smartcard , IDM , IdAM , Logical Access , Physical Access , public key encryption , PIV , FIPS 201 , FIPS , ABAC , attribute , attribute retrieval service , audit , auditing , logging , reporting , CAC , Common Access Card , compliance , delegated administration , entitlements management , entitlement , Federation , framework , metadirectory , password , proofing , risk based access control , rule based access control , RuBAC , self-service , virtual directory , workflow automation