Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: iPhone
If you tour the battlefield at Fredericksburg, Gettysburg or soon, Bull Run, you can download your own historian in the form of an "Battle App" for $1.99.
Jennifer Valentino-DeVries, reporter for The Wall Street Journal. Story: iPhone Stored Location in Test Even if Disabled
The Army has picked the Google android as the operating system they want to put in the hands of troops on the ground.
Dave Ross, commentator
Apple suppliers have started production on them, and they could be available within a month.
App lets you get a driver without one standing by. WTOP's Kristi King reports.
Don't get too comfortable with that iPhone 4 just yet. Apple could release the newest version of the always highly anticipated smartphone as early as June.
The Pentagon wants servicemen and women to use their own smartphones to develop apps and access the military's networks. Senior officials as early as next month will approve the technical standards for devices that run the Apple and Google operating systems.
Looking for fresh produce from local farms? You might want to check out a new app.
You've heard of hands-free cell phone conversations while driving. Now it's possible to go entirely hands-free to drive the car.