Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: iPad
The Army is testing consumer technology to see how well it performs on the battlefield.
Walter Mossbery relies only on his iPad for 10 days while on the road. The result was a "pleasant success."
Car Free Day tries to encourage people to get around without using cars.
The New York State Senate CIOs office recently made the announcement.
The space agency also is testing other smartphone devices, including the Android and iPad. It is one of the first agencies to approve the issuance of iPhones to employees. Employees also have the ability to develop applications for smartphones.
Nature fans who see a bird or tree and want to find out what it is immediately need look no further than an iPhone.
The Washington elite is discovering the Apple iPad, but what does that mean?
Forrester Research is out with a report this morning.
A hacker group that calls itself Goatse Security said it got the site to cough up more than 114,000 e-mail addresses by guessing which codes would be valid.