Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hybrid cloud
When it comes to cloud, practical CIOs have sidestepped the impossible-to-choose binary question of public or private. They've come to realize that they'll have to deal with hybrid environments for the foreseeable future.
May 29, 2014:Today, Jason Miller, WTOP and Doug Bourgeois, VMware, and Stuart Fleagle, Carpathia discuss the case for Hybrid Cloud. Major transformation is underway that affects how we live and work. This transformation is enabled by technological innovation, particularly by Cloud Computing and the Mobile Internet. For Federal IT organizations to successfully deliver this Transformation, they need to fully embrace their existing investments to leverage a hybrid cloud. A carefully architected hybrid cloud approach that leverages previous private cloud investments will help drive compatibility across a multi-cloud environment, and minimize the ‘silos of clouds' that are popping up today. Listen in to the discussion, and see what they have to say about the intersection of technology and transformation.
Ken Parent and Manny Mencia of ByteGrid, will discuss how their company can help your agency secure and protect its data.
May 20, 2014
Tags: technology , Ken Parent , Manny Mencia , ByteGrid , wholesale data center , multi-tenant data center , IaaS , data center outsourcing , data center consolidation , FISMA compliant , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Astadia CEO Rebecca Rogers Tijerino and John Keefauver, vice president of Application Solutions, will discuss cloud system integration and how lessons learned in the commercial world can be applied to federal IT systems.
April 8, 2014
Tags: technology , cloud computing , Vivek Kundra , Rebecca Rogers Tijerino , John Keefauver , Astadia , IT security , software as a service , infrastructure as a service , SalesForce , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Dan Juengst, senior cloud strategist for Red Hat discusses how his company is helping federal agencies with their cloud computing needs.
June 11, 2013
Tags: technology , cloud computing , Dan Juengst , Red Hat , open government , open data , Open source software , data management , National Security Agency , Linux , private cloud , public cloud , IaaS , PaaS , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk