Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: human trafficking
This week on Agency of the Month, Angie Salazar, section chief of the Human Smuggling and Trafficking Unit at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, speaks with Federal News Radio.
Police across the country, including Montgomery County Police Detective Sgt. Kenneth Penrod, have been cracking down on what they call the "real profiteers" of trafficking.
Afghanistan's president is issuing an ultimatum to thousands of private security contractors he says are undermining his nation's army and police force: Cease operations in four months. Mike Thibault, Co-Chairman of the Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan, joins us with reaction.
Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan learns of allegations that subcontractors are stooping to human trafficking to fill positions. We get details from Michael Thibault, co-chair of the Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan.
A crackdown on human trafficking has led to several arrests in Montgomery County.