Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: human trafficking
This week on Agency of the Month, Angie Salazar, section chief of the Human Smuggling and Trafficking Unit at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, speaks with Federal News Radio.
Police across the country, including Montgomery County Police Detective Sgt. Kenneth Penrod, have been cracking down on what they call the "real profiteers" of trafficking.
Afghanistan's president is issuing an ultimatum to thousands of private security contractors he says are undermining his nation's army and police force: Cease operations in four months. Mike Thibault, Co-Chairman of the Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan, joins us with reaction.
Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan learns of allegations that subcontractors are stooping to human trafficking to fill positions. We get details from Michael Thibault, co-chair of the Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan.
A crackdown on human trafficking has led to several arrests in Montgomery County.