Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: human trafficking
This week on Agency of the Month, Angie Salazar, section chief of the Human Smuggling and Trafficking Unit at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, speaks with Federal News Radio.
Police across the country, including Montgomery County Police Detective Sgt. Kenneth Penrod, have been cracking down on what they call the "real profiteers" of trafficking.
Afghanistan's president is issuing an ultimatum to thousands of private security contractors he says are undermining his nation's army and police force: Cease operations in four months. Mike Thibault, Co-Chairman of the Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan, joins us with reaction.
Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan learns of allegations that subcontractors are stooping to human trafficking to fill positions. We get details from Michael Thibault, co-chair of the Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan.
A crackdown on human trafficking has led to several arrests in Montgomery County.