Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: human trafficking
This week on Agency of the Month, Angie Salazar, section chief of the Human Smuggling and Trafficking Unit at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, speaks with Federal News Radio.
Police across the country, including Montgomery County Police Detective Sgt. Kenneth Penrod, have been cracking down on what they call the "real profiteers" of trafficking.
Afghanistan's president is issuing an ultimatum to thousands of private security contractors he says are undermining his nation's army and police force: Cease operations in four months. Mike Thibault, Co-Chairman of the Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan, joins us with reaction.
Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan learns of allegations that subcontractors are stooping to human trafficking to fill positions. We get details from Michael Thibault, co-chair of the Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan.
A crackdown on human trafficking has led to several arrests in Montgomery County.