Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: homeland security
In this bizarre story, an American man is in Pakistani custody after his quest to capture and kill Osama bin Laden failed.
Homeland Security Today editor David Silverberg brings us up to speed.
The chairman of a Presidential advisory commission with an important mandate from the White House and the Department of Homeland Security speaks out.
The White House is stepping up efforts on a key presidential priority: making sure that the nation's infrastructure is "resilient", and can bounce back from failure due to outside attack, or some other catastrophic problem. As part of that effort, a Presidential advisory council is getting some additional homework on the issue of "resiliency."
AFGE Council of Prison Locals Legislative Coordinator
AFGE Labor Relations Specialist
President, Hooks Book Events
Executive Director of Government Programs, Kaiser Permanente
Tags: Pay & Benefits , Inside Government , AFGE , Phil Glover , crime , terrorism , House Judiciary , Terry Rosen , Perry Hooks , government , Hooks Book Events , Jeff Goldman , Kaiser Permanente , health
Host Derrick Dortch talks with Christopher Harmon, the Major General Matthew C. Horner Chair of Military History at the Marine Corps University about the book "Towards a Grand Strategy Against Terrorism."
October 8, 2010
The Center for a New American Security is proposing a new federal agency to coordinate the government's cybersecurity efforts. Dr. Kristin Lord, vice president and director of studies at the center, gives us details.