Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: homeland security
Police aren't the only ones getting caught in the cross fire between Mexican soldiers and drug cartels along the U.S. border with Mexico. Homeland Security Today's David Silverberg says the situation is becoming more dangerous for anyone with a high profile.
In this bizarre story, an American man is in Pakistani custody after his quest to capture and kill Osama bin Laden failed.
Homeland Security Today editor David Silverberg brings us up to speed.
The chairman of a Presidential advisory commission with an important mandate from the White House and the Department of Homeland Security speaks out.
The White House is stepping up efforts on a key presidential priority: making sure that the nation's infrastructure is "resilient", and can bounce back from failure due to outside attack, or some other catastrophic problem. As part of that effort, a Presidential advisory council is getting some additional homework on the issue of "resiliency."
AFGE Council of Prison Locals Legislative Coordinator
AFGE Labor Relations Specialist
President, Hooks Book Events
Executive Director of Government Programs, Kaiser Permanente
Tags: Pay & Benefits , Inside Government , AFGE , Phil Glover , crime , terrorism , House Judiciary , Terry Rosen , Perry Hooks , government , Hooks Book Events , Jeff Goldman , Kaiser Permanente , health
Host Derrick Dortch talks with Christopher Harmon, the Major General Matthew C. Horner Chair of Military History at the Marine Corps University about the book "Towards a Grand Strategy Against Terrorism."
October 8, 2010
The Center for a New American Security is proposing a new federal agency to coordinate the government's cybersecurity efforts. Dr. Kristin Lord, vice president and director of studies at the center, gives us details.