Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: homeland security
Your employees may be prepared to steal sensitive data, even when it's illegal.
Peter Kant of Rapiscan Systems says his company's see-through technology could prevent the next terrorist armed with explosives from boarding an airplane.
Gen. Dale Meyerrose discusses the role of the national cybersecurity coordinator, how the cyber environment has become more challenging since he left government and what should come next.
Center for Democracy and Technology counsel explains why.
A new head of the Homeland Security Department's Intelligence and Analysis division is one step closer to becoming official.
Pistole currently serves as Deputy Director of the F.B.I., a position he has held since October 2004.
This week on Fed Talk, host Debra Roth is joined by Special Agents Eric Ives and Ron Nolan of the Violent Crimes/Major Offenders Unit of the FBI's Criminal Investigative Division. They will discuss the history of the Top Ten List, how the list works, and how modern technology has helped bring the list into the 21st Century.
A Presidential commission tasked with providing the White House and DHS with advice on protecting the nation's infrastructure has embarked on a quest to understand "resilience": the ability of disparate sectors of the nation's infrastructure to handle disruption, and to bounce back from adversity.
David Maurer is the director of Homeland Security and Justice Issues at GAO.