Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: homeland security
Gen. Dale Meyerrose discusses the role of the national cybersecurity coordinator, how the cyber environment has become more challenging since he left government and what should come next.
Center for Democracy and Technology counsel explains why.
A new head of the Homeland Security Department's Intelligence and Analysis division is one step closer to becoming official.
Pistole currently serves as Deputy Director of the F.B.I., a position he has held since October 2004.
This week on Fed Talk, host Debra Roth is joined by Special Agents Eric Ives and Ron Nolan of the Violent Crimes/Major Offenders Unit of the FBI's Criminal Investigative Division. They will discuss the history of the Top Ten List, how the list works, and how modern technology has helped bring the list into the 21st Century.
A Presidential commission tasked with providing the White House and DHS with advice on protecting the nation's infrastructure has embarked on a quest to understand "resilience": the ability of disparate sectors of the nation's infrastructure to handle disruption, and to bounce back from adversity.
David Maurer is the director of Homeland Security and Justice Issues at GAO.
Jim Seymour of the Partnership for Public Sevice and several winners of this year's Service to America medals, join host Debra Roth on today's program.
September 23, 2011