Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: homeland security
Big changes in the Coast Guard's acquisition shop are making life easier for their logistics team. The Guard's Jeff Orner and Mike Tangora explain.
Reporter went out with USCG after 9/11 training simulation caused controversy.
New GAO report examines what is being done, what works and what doesn't.
OMB says those who missed it must have corrective plans
Interagency team to take 60 days to look at four areas
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says the U.S. government has not done everything it can to educate and engage the public in preventing terrorism. Napolitano spoke Wednesday at the Council on Foreign Relations in New York before heading to ground zero. She said the public has been treated as a "liability to be protected," instead of an asset in maintaining the nation's security. Americans, she says, have a role along with local law enforcement, the federal government and the international community.
CSIS's Rick Nelson discusses the ramifications of Northwest 253 for Homeland Security.
J. Bennet Waters of the Chertoff Group on ways the TSA can prevent a repeat of Christmas Day's failed attempt aborad Northwest 253.
There are a lot of challenges when it comes to getting everyone on the same page, and the GAO has some suggestions for change.
Your employees may be prepared to steal sensitive data, even when it's illegal.