Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: homeland security
A Senate subcommittee wants to know how much management progress DHS is making, while one Senator places a hold on the Undersecretary for Management nominee.
Big changes in the Coast Guard's acquisition shop are making life easier for their logistics team. The Guard's Jeff Orner and Mike Tangora explain.
Reporter went out with USCG after 9/11 training simulation caused controversy.
New GAO report examines what is being done, what works and what doesn't.
OMB says those who missed it must have corrective plans
Interagency team to take 60 days to look at four areas
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says the U.S. government has not done everything it can to educate and engage the public in preventing terrorism. Napolitano spoke Wednesday at the Council on Foreign Relations in New York before heading to ground zero. She said the public has been treated as a "liability to be protected," instead of an asset in maintaining the nation's security. Americans, she says, have a role along with local law enforcement, the federal government and the international community.
CSIS's Rick Nelson discusses the ramifications of Northwest 253 for Homeland Security.
J. Bennet Waters of the Chertoff Group on ways the TSA can prevent a repeat of Christmas Day's failed attempt aborad Northwest 253.
There are a lot of challenges when it comes to getting everyone on the same page, and the GAO has some suggestions for change.