Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: homeland security
The Department of Homeland Security is now focusing on responding to a potential terrorist attack as much as preventing one.
Homeland Security Today editor David Silverberg has more.
Transformation is taking different shapes across the government. But at one agency it all starts with its biggest contract ever. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller brings us the details.
Homeland Security Today editor David Silverberg says extra precautions are being taken.
National Security Correspondent J.J. Green reports.
David Silverberg has more.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Homeland Security Today editor David Silverberg brings us analysis.
Recent report looking at dot-connecting in the wake of Dec. 25 attempted airline bombing.
National Security correspondent J.J. Green reports.