Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: holiday shopping
Your stockings may be hung by the chimney with care, but if you want to load up on more ornaments, tinsel, cards and decorations, now may be the time.
The financial burdens of shopping for the holidays and hosting dinner parties can easily cut into budgets for everyday items, like groceries. But with some simply savvy shopping and planning ahead, it can be easy to make up for a Christmas shortfall.
Many sales -- especially the ones marked "limited time offer" -- are designed to make you feel lucky to have them, whether you're getting a bargain or not.
Is it a real money-saver or a real gimmick? What you might not know about Free Shipping Day.
Give yourself the gift that keeps on giving: a stretched-out holiday present-buying dollar.
Time and nature are getting a little help from gadget-land this holiday season, with wine accessories that aerate and cool instantly.
Unless you're looking to watch 'Avatar' on loop, there isn't much reason to purchase a 3D TV this year.
Three websites have just the thing for holiday shoppers looking for a deal, and they're sure to make the present-buying experience a little bit more fun along the way.
Consumer reports has compiled a list of naughty and nice companies, based on customer service policies.
What's your shopping plan? When will you start shopping, or have you already? How long will it take you? Will you spend more than last year?