Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hit-and-run accident
Virginia State Police are investigating a hit-and-run accident that killed a man early Sunday morning on Interstate 66 in Fairfax County.
D.C. Police are looking for a car involved in a fatal hit-and-run accident this morning.
Tags: D.C. police
A 22-year-old woman was seriously injured after a hit-and-run accident in Arlington early Thursday morning.
An Alexandria man driving an airport shuttle van has been charged in a series of hit-and-run crashes in Arlington and Fairfax counties.
Police are still searching for a bicyclist who struck and injured two senior citizens in Northwest Friday and did not stop.
One of the victims of a hit-and-run in Rockville last week has succumbed to his injuries and died, Montgomery Council Police say.
Statistics provided to WTOP from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety highlight which gender is legitimately dangerous behind the wheel.
Metro's Reggie Woodruff says the Metrobus was out of service when it rear-ended a car carrying three people near Glebe Road and Fairfax Drive. No one in the car asked for medical treatment.