Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hit-and-run
Police say they were called for a report of a crash involving a motorcycle and a SUV, possibly a Lincoln Navigator, at the intersection of Riverdale Road and 63rd place around 5 a.m. Saturday.
A D.C. man has been indicted in the death of a 20-year-old Virginia man found on an Interstate 66 entrance ramp in December.
Prince George's County Police are still trying to identify a woman who was struck and killed by a hit-and-run driver more than two months ago.
A 22-year-old woman was seriously injured after a hit-and-run accident in Arlington early Thursday morning.
Prince George's County Police are looking for a driver involved in a deadly hit-and-run crash.
A pedestrian was struck and killed by a driver who fled the scene, according to Hyattsville Police.
An Alexandria man driving an airport shuttle van has been charged in a series of hit-and-run crashes in Arlington and Fairfax counties.
Police are still searching for a bicyclist who struck and injured two senior citizens in Northwest Friday and did not stop.
Police are trying to determine the man's identity and what type of vehicle struck him.
One of the victims of a hit-and-run in Rockville last week has succumbed to his injuries and died, Montgomery Council Police say.