Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hit-and-run
Police say they were called for a report of a crash involving a motorcycle and a SUV, possibly a Lincoln Navigator, at the intersection of Riverdale Road and 63rd place around 5 a.m. Saturday.
A D.C. man has been indicted in the death of a 20-year-old Virginia man found on an Interstate 66 entrance ramp in December.
Prince George's County Police are still trying to identify a woman who was struck and killed by a hit-and-run driver more than two months ago.
A 22-year-old woman was seriously injured after a hit-and-run accident in Arlington early Thursday morning.
Prince George's County Police are looking for a driver involved in a deadly hit-and-run crash.
A pedestrian was struck and killed by a driver who fled the scene, according to Hyattsville Police.
An Alexandria man driving an airport shuttle van has been charged in a series of hit-and-run crashes in Arlington and Fairfax counties.
Police are still searching for a bicyclist who struck and injured two senior citizens in Northwest Friday and did not stop.
Police are trying to determine the man's identity and what type of vehicle struck him.
One of the victims of a hit-and-run in Rockville last week has succumbed to his injuries and died, Montgomery Council Police say.