Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hiring reform
Vice president of education and outreach Tim McManus gives us his take.
The president of the Federal Managers Association weighs in.
Hear what Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent has to say.
President Barack Obama's order to streamline hiring requires agencies to complete the process in 80 days. Federal News Radio asked Kevin Mahoney, chief human capital officer at the Small Business Administration, to provide tips for success.
WFED's Max Cacas has more.
More Iraq and Afghanistan era veterans are finding work in the public sector than ever before.
Jennie Liming is one of seven winners of Federal News Radio's 2010 Causey Awards. Liming was nominated for creating, implementing, and managing a program to develop entry-level employees at GSA.
The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus discusses his top story of the year -- hiring reform.
MSPB policy and evaluation office director John Crum explains how to reform hiring while keeping workplace issues in mind.
Reforming the federal hiring process will take more than just the Executive branch. Congress will have to do its part as well. For what's ahead, we ask Rep. Gerry Connolly.