Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hiring reform
Hear what Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent has to say.
President Barack Obama's order to streamline hiring requires agencies to complete the process in 80 days. Federal News Radio asked Kevin Mahoney, chief human capital officer at the Small Business Administration, to provide tips for success.
WFED's Max Cacas has more.
More Iraq and Afghanistan era veterans are finding work in the public sector than ever before.
Jennie Liming is one of seven winners of Federal News Radio's 2010 Causey Awards. Liming was nominated for creating, implementing, and managing a program to develop entry-level employees at GSA.
The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus discusses his top story of the year -- hiring reform.
MSPB policy and evaluation office director John Crum explains how to reform hiring while keeping workplace issues in mind.
Reforming the federal hiring process will take more than just the Executive branch. Congress will have to do its part as well. For what's ahead, we ask Rep. Gerry Connolly.
We get analysis from GovExec's Tom Shoop.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.