Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hiring reform
The president of the Federal Managers Association weighs in.
Hear what Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent has to say.
President Barack Obama's order to streamline hiring requires agencies to complete the process in 80 days. Federal News Radio asked Kevin Mahoney, chief human capital officer at the Small Business Administration, to provide tips for success.
WFED's Max Cacas has more.
More Iraq and Afghanistan era veterans are finding work in the public sector than ever before.
Jennie Liming is one of seven winners of Federal News Radio's 2010 Causey Awards. Liming was nominated for creating, implementing, and managing a program to develop entry-level employees at GSA.
The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus discusses his top story of the year -- hiring reform.
MSPB policy and evaluation office director John Crum explains how to reform hiring while keeping workplace issues in mind.
Reforming the federal hiring process will take more than just the Executive branch. Congress will have to do its part as well. For what's ahead, we ask Rep. Gerry Connolly.
We get analysis from GovExec's Tom Shoop.