Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hiring process
The Federal Hiring Process Improvement Act would streamline recruitment and hiring processes.
J.D. Sicilia, Director of the DoD Lean Six Sigma Program Office and Howard Seamens, Performance Improvement Specialist with the Human Capital Portfolio in the DoD Lean Six Sigma Program Office say they've cut hiring time and improved candidates for Defense jobs.
There are no KSAs in Canada. That's one of the differences between our HR systems, but there are some striking similarities as well. The President of the Public Service Commission in Canada, Maria Barrados, explains.
Should the federal government offer cash bonuses and tuition reimbursement to persuade a new generation to join the civil service? We get details from John Palguta with the Partnership for Public Service, as part of our week-long series, HReinvented.
A new Federal News Radio survey finds that almost half of all respondents do not think federal human resource processes will improve. Employees also say they think most of the HR processes need to be overhauled, but think the GS System works.
The White House Chief Performance Officer, and Deputy Director for Management at the Office of Management and Budget, speaks to the National Treasury Employees Union legislative conference about the role federal workers play in improving the performance management of the federal government.
There are more contractors than federal employees working at the Department of Homeland Security. Sec. Napolitano blames a federal hiring process that takes too long and costs too much.
New site will launch on Jan. 24; Partnership for Public Service weighs in.