Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hiring practices
Benefits expert and federal career specialist John Grobe, offers advice on how to get a job in the federal government.
December 26, 2012
Investigators had too much work.
WFED's Max Cacas has more.
As part of our special week-long series "HR: Reinvented", we asked Federal Chief Performance Office Jeff Zients to preview changes coming to personnel practices in the federal government. He told us, changes will start at the beginning.
Sulaimon Brown has released copies of the money orders he alleges he received from a member of Mayor Gray's campaign staff to attack then-Mayor Adrian Fenty during last year's elections.
Diane Cochran is Chief Operating Officer, government services division for Kelly, Anderson & Associates. She joins Francis Rose on In Depth for this week's Industry Chatter segment
Competitive hiring for government jobs leaves recent college graduates behind. The Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta says it doesn't have to be that way. He explains.
The MSPB, which is responsible for evaluating and reporting on the health of the Federal civil service, conducted a study to assess the Federal Government's progress in meeting these goals, with particular attention to representation, career advancement, and the perceived fairness and integrity of personnel practices and decisions.