Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hiring freeze
Politico rated the odds of success for some of the items in the House GOP's Pledge to America.
From pay freeze proposals to furloughs, there are a lot of issues before Congress that could affect feds. This week on Your Turn, Mike interviews Charity Wilson from the American Federation of Government Employees and Jessica Klement from the Federal Managers Association, about what a lame duck Congress can do to federal workers and retirees.
September 22, 2010
Frederick Mayor Randy McClement laid off 12 workers Friday morning and announced the elimination of 25 other unfilled positions as part of a budget plan expected to be unveiled today
Normally at a time of financial meltdown and economic turmoil, politicians would have, by now, turned on the federal bureucracy as a scapegoat. But Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that things are looking up, and looking good for feds. At least so far.