Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hiring
The Partnership for Public Service has created a new federal HR emerging leaders forum, bringing together HR leaders from across the government. John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership, shares details about the forum.
Federal Times and the Washington Post report on a Merit Systems Protection Board ruling that the Federal Career Intern Program violates the rules to make vacancies public.
A report by the Partnership for Public Service and Booz Allen Hamilton point to the need for agencies to examine who is leaving their jobs and why because the costs may go beyond dollar figures and impact policies and programs.
The Army has filled two of its highest acquisition jobs. Heidi Shyu has been appointed principal deputy assistant secretary for acquisition, logistics and technology. Scott Fish is its new chief scientist.
Howard K. Gruenspecht, Deputy Administrator for the U.S. Energy Information Administration, discusses the agency's mission and its current hiring initiatives.
October 29, 2010
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss OPM's plans to cut down agencies' hiring time.
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss agencies' struggles with recruiting cyber experts.
The Office of Personnel Management launched a free USAJobs app for the iPhone and iPad.
The Partnership for Public Service's report is a step-by-step hiring guide for federal managers. Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach at PPS, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss hiring reform.
Government Executive Editor-in-Chief Tom Shoop describes agencies' need to change cultures to attract a young IT workforce.