Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hiring
OPM and the Partnership for Public Service are offering a series of hiring workshops. Agencies still have work to do to implement the President's hiring reform mandate.
SANS Institute's Alan Paller explains the findings of a report on cyber expert hiring.
The Project on National Security Reform studied the human capital program for national security personnel - and found that it doesn't exist. The report's primary finding was that national security teams function in silos within each agency rather than collaborating across all agencies and levels of government.
Part of "The Need for the Next Generation" special report, NASA's Toni Dawsey explains how the space agency revamped its onboarding program for new hires.
Agencies spend significant time and resources recruiting and training top talent but a new study warns that many are ignoring the other crucial side of the equation - keeping those employees. Booz Allen's Ron Sanders explains.
A new report warns that agencies need to focus on employee retention as Congress threatens pay and hiring freezes. Agency leaders and line managers must work together to maintain their workforces.
GovInfoSecurity reports on a new application for smartphones designed to recruit cybersecurity professionals.
GovInfoSecurity reports that IT jobs hit 4 million in the past four quarters.
NPR and TechAmerica report on the volunteer organization for cyber defense in Estonia.
The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus explains how the new guidance from OPM will affect agency hiring.