Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hiring
A University of Maryland program that prepares students for professional public policy work is growing. Joan Burton, Director, Individual Studies Program and Federal Semester joins us with details
Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service explains why the federal intern program was put on hold.
DoD withdrew the nomination of Teresa Takai for CIO, but Takai could still end up in a "refashioned" position.
Feds miss out on hiring the best and the brightest. That according to a just release report. Find out what you can do to tap into those rising stars.
We get analysis from GovExec's Tom Shoop.
Simulations can do a better job of predicting which applicants will perform well on the job, and they can provide a greater degree of fairness in the process.
Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service tells us about his recent Congressional testimony.
The 8th annual event promises to attract thousands.
OPM Director John Berry believes a perception that poorly-performing federal employees are not held accountable is driving animosity toward government. He hopes to finish a strategy for better accountability by the end of 2011. Berry is a 2011 Causey Award winner.
In a proposed rule, OPM updates regulations so older veterans and non-citizens are now eligible for select federal positions.