Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hiring
Bryan Klopack, director of research at the Government Business Council, discussed a recent survey of federal managers by Government Executive on the impact of the impending pay freeze.
The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus explained the findings of a report on best practices for federal hiring.
WFED's Jason Miller describes efforts at some agencies to cut hiring time.
The Partnership for Public Service has created a new federal HR emerging leaders forum, bringing together HR leaders from across the government. John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership, shares details about the forum.
Federal Times and the Washington Post report on a Merit Systems Protection Board ruling that the Federal Career Intern Program violates the rules to make vacancies public.
A report by the Partnership for Public Service and Booz Allen Hamilton point to the need for agencies to examine who is leaving their jobs and why because the costs may go beyond dollar figures and impact policies and programs.
The Army has filled two of its highest acquisition jobs. Heidi Shyu has been appointed principal deputy assistant secretary for acquisition, logistics and technology. Scott Fish is its new chief scientist.
Howard K. Gruenspecht, Deputy Administrator for the U.S. Energy Information Administration, discusses the agency's mission and its current hiring initiatives.
October 29, 2010
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss OPM's plans to cut down agencies' hiring time.