Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hiring
Starting a year ago, human resources officials began a complex overhaul bureaucratic policies that have bogged down federal agencies' hiring efforts to hire. But it will take more than that to keep top talent from slipping through the cracks. GovExec's Tom Shoop explains.
Appian CTO and co-founder Michael Beckley discusses success stories and how they happened.
OPM has been looking over them for the last month, and Deputy OPM Director Christine Griffin offers a peek at what's in them.
Angela Bailey of OPM joined Tom Temin on The Federal Drive
The five-step online toolkit has tips for everything from creating a welcoming environment to do's and don'ts for interviews.
David Roberts, an ambassador for the program and a student at the University of Florida, shares what his peers are saying about working for the federal government.
OPM Deputy Director Christine Griffin has an update on the effort increase diversity at your agency.
The report, issued by the Partnership for Public Service and Grant Thorton, says there are a number of longstanding issues that are hurting the federal government's chances of attracting the best and the brightest. More from the Partnership's John Palguta.
The American Legion's Joseph Sharpe explains why vets continue to struggle to find work as the nation's overall jobless rate declines.
People are the best investment in human capital. Technology is good, but not the best. More from David Ellwood, Dean of Harvard's Kennedy School