Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hiring
Angela Bailey of OPM joined Tom Temin on The Federal Drive
The five-step online toolkit has tips for everything from creating a welcoming environment to do's and don'ts for interviews.
David Roberts, an ambassador for the program and a student at the University of Florida, shares what his peers are saying about working for the federal government.
OPM Deputy Director Christine Griffin has an update on the effort increase diversity at your agency.
The report, issued by the Partnership for Public Service and Grant Thorton, says there are a number of longstanding issues that are hurting the federal government's chances of attracting the best and the brightest. More from the Partnership's John Palguta.
The American Legion's Joseph Sharpe explains why vets continue to struggle to find work as the nation's overall jobless rate declines.
People are the best investment in human capital. Technology is good, but not the best. More from David Ellwood, Dean of Harvard's Kennedy School
A University of Maryland program that prepares students for professional public policy work is growing. Joan Burton, Director, Individual Studies Program and Federal Semester joins us with details
Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service explains why the federal intern program was put on hold.
DoD withdrew the nomination of Teresa Takai for CIO, but Takai could still end up in a "refashioned" position.