Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hiring
A University of Maryland program that prepares students for professional public policy work is growing. Joan Burton, Director, Individual Studies Program and Federal Semester joins us with details
Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service explains why the federal intern program was put on hold.
DoD withdrew the nomination of Teresa Takai for CIO, but Takai could still end up in a "refashioned" position.
Feds miss out on hiring the best and the brightest. That according to a just release report. Find out what you can do to tap into those rising stars.
We get analysis from GovExec's Tom Shoop.
Simulations can do a better job of predicting which applicants will perform well on the job, and they can provide a greater degree of fairness in the process.
Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service tells us about his recent Congressional testimony.
The 8th annual event promises to attract thousands.
OPM Director John Berry believes a perception that poorly-performing federal employees are not held accountable is driving animosity toward government. He hopes to finish a strategy for better accountability by the end of 2011. Berry is a 2011 Causey Award winner.
In a proposed rule, OPM updates regulations so older veterans and non-citizens are now eligible for select federal positions.