Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hiring
The five-step online toolkit has tips for everything from creating a welcoming environment to do's and don'ts for interviews.
David Roberts, an ambassador for the program and a student at the University of Florida, shares what his peers are saying about working for the federal government.
OPM Deputy Director Christine Griffin has an update on the effort increase diversity at your agency.
The report, issued by the Partnership for Public Service and Grant Thorton, says there are a number of longstanding issues that are hurting the federal government's chances of attracting the best and the brightest. More from the Partnership's John Palguta.
The American Legion's Joseph Sharpe explains why vets continue to struggle to find work as the nation's overall jobless rate declines.
People are the best investment in human capital. Technology is good, but not the best. More from David Ellwood, Dean of Harvard's Kennedy School
A University of Maryland program that prepares students for professional public policy work is growing. Joan Burton, Director, Individual Studies Program and Federal Semester joins us with details
Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service explains why the federal intern program was put on hold.
DoD withdrew the nomination of Teresa Takai for CIO, but Takai could still end up in a "refashioned" position.
Feds miss out on hiring the best and the brightest. That according to a just release report. Find out what you can do to tap into those rising stars.