Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hiring
Robert Stoll, the commissioner for patents at PTO joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to outline the new law and how it affects PTO.
DoJ IG finds the agency now processes 60,000 profiles a month instead of 1,700. The bureau may need to continue its hiring spree to keep up with the DNA data coming in.
John Campbell, deputy assistant defense secretary for wounded warrior care and transition policy, the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss DoD's new technology-centered approach to getting returning vets back to work.
John Palguta, the vice president for policy at the Partnership for Public Service, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss what the plan means for federal employees.
Host Derrick Dortch is joined by Linda Rix, Co-CEO of Avue Technologies.
September 16, 2011(Encore presentation September 30, 2011)
Since 2009, Steven Fyfe has been a transition patient advocate at the D.C. Veterans Affairs Medical Center. His job is to help seriously ill or injured vets when they return from active duty.
Hear what Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent has to say.
Carol Bonosaro, president of the Senior Executive Service, brings Federal News Radio analysis of what the changes might mean for federal employees.
Public Service Recognition Week is upon us, and there's a new component this year.
President Barack Obama's order to streamline hiring requires agencies to complete the process in 80 days. Federal News Radio asked Kevin Mahoney, chief human capital officer at the Small Business Administration, to provide tips for success.