Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hiring
Executives from Deloitte Consulting LLP explain the company's vision for the future of the federal workforce, sharing details from their Fed Cloud plan.
Jeff Neal, the former CHCO at the Homeland Security Department, said the glitches are not structural and are "growing pains" in standing up a large and complex system.
GovExec's Tom Shoop explains.
Series of workshops could help you at your agency.
The Partnership for Public Service gives us their insights.
Agency details four broad areas it wants to focus on to improve federal human resources processes. OPM also calls for specific changes around hiring reform, telework, security clearances and retirement processing.
Now the agency wants to hear from others about these ideas and their own recommendations on how to fix federal HR processes. Director Berry offers to get rid of the GS system, expand who can receive bonuses and bolster training.
Good federal managers need to know how to effectively hire and fire employees. Author Stewart Liff says timing is often what's most important.
Recruiting program is aimed at building long-term professional relationships that encourage growth with financial reward, while contributing to CACI's mission of supporting vital national priorities.