Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: high 5
Federal employees have dodged a bullet...for now. Congress will not freeze federal pay or change the annuity formula to pay for the two-month extension of the payroll tax cut.
One of the top job-related questions feds have is will they have time to retire this year before Congress changes retirement rules. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says the answer is very likely yes, but there are more serious threats facing both workers and retirees.
The all-important pay and benefits package of federal and postal workers, and retirees, is under attack as never before. And while it is way too soon to panic, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you need to run down a checklist to see where things are. We've got a team of experts standing by.
Even the most rational, self-controlled federal and postal workers sometimes have nightmares about their jobs. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says chief among them is the fear that Uncle Sam is going to change the rules, drastically reducing lifetime retirement payments.
If Congress and the White House change your retirement plan, asks Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, will it produce a tidal wave of retirements or will it turn your office in the government version of an adult day care center?
With a 2-year pay freeze in place and politicians looking at your job and retirement benefits are you suddenly nervous in the civil service? Given the economic outlook are you ready to pull the plug or hang in there until better times. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey is hearing it both ways.