Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: healthcare reform
Federal managers worry the government cannot deliver on healthcare reform. So does former OPM Director Linda Springer.
The congressional steamroller working on health care reform doesn't appear to be a danger to your federal health plan, but as Senior Correspondent Mike Causey notes, anything can, and often does, happen when Senate-House members go to a last minute conference.
If you have a so-called Cadillac style health plan, the Senate wants to tax your premiums. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains what the Senate considers a gold-plated plan.
President Barack Obama will tell the nation's schoolchildren Tuesday he "expects great things" from each of them.
From a President who promised "unprecedented transparency", the silence has been deafening.