Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: healthcare reform
Federal managers worry the government cannot deliver on healthcare reform. So does former OPM Director Linda Springer.
The congressional steamroller working on health care reform doesn't appear to be a danger to your federal health plan, but as Senior Correspondent Mike Causey notes, anything can, and often does, happen when Senate-House members go to a last minute conference.
If you have a so-called Cadillac style health plan, the Senate wants to tax your premiums. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains what the Senate considers a gold-plated plan.
President Barack Obama will tell the nation's schoolchildren Tuesday he "expects great things" from each of them.
From a President who promised "unprecedented transparency", the silence has been deafening.