Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: healthcare
Jodi Schneider, congressional expert and senior editor in the Washington bureau of the American Banker joins the Federal Drive to talk about the cost of health care reform.
Moderate and young Republicans and independents should stop and think about what the Grand Old Party is doing.
Margaret Hostettler of NARFE discusses both the House and Senate bills and why federal employees should be paying close attention to the national health care debate.
It's gut-check time for President Barack Obama and congressional Democrats on their health care overhaul. Federal employees can at least hope the excise tax will get lost in the shuffle.
Two major snowstorms hit Washington, burying legislative action on Capitol Hill.
Senate Democrats circulated a jobs bill Tuesday that's light on new initiatives on boosting hiring and heavy with provisions sought by lobbyists for business groups, doctors and the satellite broadcasting industry.