Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: health plans
Greg Stanford, director of government affairs for the Federal Managers Association, and Federal Times Senior Writer Sean Reilly will discuss furloughs, layoffs, and other issues affecting federal workers.
September 11, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , budget battle , Congress , sequestration , furloughs , layoffs , Federal employee retirement , pay freeze , Greg Stanford , Federal Managers Association , Sean Reilly , Federal Times , Mike Causey , Your Turn
Federal benefits specialist Ann Vanderslice has some quick tips in the last-minute days before the Open Season deadline.
In a recent letter to insurers, the Office of Personnel Management requested some changes to federal health plans. Brace yourselves: It's mostly good news. The Federal Drive talked to health-benefits expert Walt Francis to get the details.
Are you one of those federal workers that is unwittingly playing Russian roulette with your lifetime health coverage? Mike Causey says you should be aware of the so-called 5-rule to protect your health insurance coverage when you retire or take a buyout.
There is something you can do right now to protect yourself against a worst-case-scenario next year. And save money in the process. Start by checking out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's column.
Is your health plan about to become your new Best Friend Forever? Your exercise enabler, your gym partner? It could all happen in January thanks to new affinity partnership programs that will be launched by a federal health plan near you, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Congressman Chris Van Hollen hosts federal health plan forum.
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan are joined by Walton Francis, Editor of the Checkbook Guide Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees, to discuss available health plans, what's new this year and the costs.
November 1, 2010
Unhappiness about changes to a cherished benefit