Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: health information exchange
Brian Ahier, president of Advanced Health Information Exchange Resources, discusses the state of the healthcare IT system and how to use technology to improve it.
January 28, 2014
Tags: technology , Healthcare IT , mhealth , Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT , HHS , Dr. Karen DeSalvo , Hurricane Katrina , meaningful use , electronic health records , Brian Ahier , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Doctor Doug Fridsma, chief science officer for HHS's Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, will discuss how interoperability will make it easier to share health information.
April 2, 2013
Tags: technology , Healthcare IT , interoperability , electronic health records , enterprise systems , HHS , Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT , information sharing , records management , Blue Button initiative , mobile devices , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , Doug Fridsma
Dr. Harry Greenspun, M.D.
Chief Medical Officer
September 22nd, 2009