Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: health care reform
CNN's Brian Todd brings the latest on this Virginia federal case.
A bill has been introduced that would let the Office of Personnel Management extend health insurance to adult children of federal employees this year, instead of having them wait for the Affordable Health Care Act that was signed by President Obama in March.
As the Nation implements recently enacted health reform legislation, our regional businesses are uniquely qualified to assist the federal government to transform Health IT. Maryland is home to HHS, NIH, FDA, NIST, SSA, and the new Cyber Security Command Center and all of these agencies work with businesses to innovate health information technology. Montgomery County's Barbara Ashe tells us about a way to bring the sectors together.
Tags: Federal Drive , management , contracting , Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce , Montgomery County Chamber Community Foundation , Barbara Ashe , HHS , NIH , FDA , NIST , SSA , Cyber Security Command Center ,
The Federal Drive's Tom Temin caught up with Todd Park, the chief technology officer for Health and Human Services. Park gives an update on the progress of moving towards electronic health records and examines a linkage between two pieces of health record legislation.
Seniors who want to know what the health care reform bill means to them can attend a free talk Monday at the Frederick County Department of Aging.
The heat is being turned up on local tanning salons this summer by the federal government to limit indoor tanning, but some say the burn won't be that bad
Dr. Harry Greenspun explains.
A Virginia lawmaker is starting his own campaign to stop Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli from moving forward with his lawsuit against the federal government over health care reform.
As it stands now, federal employees and retirees can still keep their coverage under the Federal Employee Health Benefits Plan. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has the latest details.