Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: health care costs
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact, analysts discuss whether a health tax credit will work as intended plus the unintended consequences of deficit reductions for healthcare providers.
Chief of Staff Norton Schwartz said health care costs could make up as much as $65 billion of the defense budget by 2015. He said Air Force must work with other services to help reduce costs.
Hear a preview of Your Turn during Mike Causey's weekly chat with the Daily Debrief team.
FEHBP enrollees should be prepared to pay more in health costs next year. On average, this means an increase in $5.98 per pay period for those with individual health coverage, and an average of $12.87 for employees with family coverage.