Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: health care
Virginia's attorney general took his fight against the federal health care law to Capitol Hill Wednesday, stepping onto a national stage before the House Judiciary Committee.
GAO says neither department has any particular plans, goals, or timeframes for creating a joint system.
Virginia's challenge to the federal health care law could soon become a landmark decision by the U.S. Supreme court.
When compared to private sector plans, VA's findings showed higher quality marks for VA health care. We learn about the data used to come to that conclusion from the VA's Dr. Robert Petzel.
Defense Secretary Robert Gates wants to impose what he says are "modest" fee increases on some TRICARE beneficiaries. We'll have reaction from the groups who'll be impacted.
The market researcher reports that government will have opportunities in health care and green energy.
The VA launches online tools to allow vets to compare VA hospitals.
Local governments are bracing for what some say will be a dramatic increase in costs stemming from the federal health care bill.
The Office of Personnel Management's plan to build a data system with millions of American's health care claims is raising concerns about privacy.
A partial shift in power on the Hill means committee chairmanships will change in the House but not in the Senate. A variety of issues from the federal budget to telework, and federal pay and regulatory policies will be re-examined.
Tags: pay and benefits , Congress , Mike Causey , Dan Adcock , Leslie Phillips , Steny Hoyer , Darrell Issa , Jason Chaffetz , Bob Cusack , Suzanne Kubota , Jerry Bodlander , Susan Crabtree , federal pay raise , pay raise , 2011 budget , furloughs , Bill Bransford , hiring freeze , workforce reductions , FEHBP , Social Security , $250 payment , Jolie Lee , Julia Ziegler , 1.4 percent raise , federal employees , Election 2010