Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: health care
GAO says neither department has any particular plans, goals, or timeframes for creating a joint system.
Virginia's challenge to the federal health care law could soon become a landmark decision by the U.S. Supreme court.
When compared to private sector plans, VA's findings showed higher quality marks for VA health care. We learn about the data used to come to that conclusion from the VA's Dr. Robert Petzel.
Defense Secretary Robert Gates wants to impose what he says are "modest" fee increases on some TRICARE beneficiaries. We'll have reaction from the groups who'll be impacted.
The market researcher reports that government will have opportunities in health care and green energy.
The VA launches online tools to allow vets to compare VA hospitals.
Local governments are bracing for what some say will be a dramatic increase in costs stemming from the federal health care bill.
The Office of Personnel Management's plan to build a data system with millions of American's health care claims is raising concerns about privacy.
A partial shift in power on the Hill means committee chairmanships will change in the House but not in the Senate. A variety of issues from the federal budget to telework, and federal pay and regulatory policies will be re-examined.
Tags: pay and benefits , Congress , Mike Causey , Dan Adcock , Leslie Phillips , Steny Hoyer , Darrell Issa , Jason Chaffetz , Bob Cusack , Suzanne Kubota , Jerry Bodlander , Susan Crabtree , federal pay raise , pay raise , 2011 budget , furloughs , Bill Bransford , hiring freeze , workforce reductions , FEHBP , Social Security , $250 payment , Jolie Lee , Julia Ziegler , 1.4 percent raise , federal employees , Election 2010
Do you wait for 20 minutes or two hours?