Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: health care
Host Mike Causey is joined by Steve Bauer, executive director of the Federal Employees Education and Assistance Fund, and Federal Times editor Steve Losey.
September 28, 2011
Why is it that when many federal workers and retirees take a pill for a headache, sinus or their blood pressure they also feel a pain in the butt? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says its all about the high price of prescription drugs.
Federal Times Editor Steve Watkins and senior writer Sean Reilly will talk about the future of the U.S. postal service, and NARFE legislative director Daniel Adcock will discuss the changes that Congress wants to make to your retirement benefits.
September 21, 2011
Changes to the computation of group rates in the FEHBP are coming. We talk with Checkbook's Walton Francis about what that may mean for you.
A bill has been introduced that would let the Office of Personnel Management extend health insurance to adult children of federal employees this year, instead of having them wait for the Affordable Health Care Act that was signed by President Obama in March.
D.C. Council Chairman
J. David Cox
AFGE National Secretary-Treasurer
AFGE 8th District National Vice President
AFGE Legislative Representative
AFGE Legislative and Political Director
Author, "State of the Unions: How Labor Can Strengthen the Middle Class, Improve our Economy, and Regain Political Influence"
Michael D. Yates
Author of "Why Unions Matter"
Director of Health Policy Research, Economic Policy Institute
President, AFGE SSA Local 3615
December 13 is the final day feds can make changes to their health care plans so tune in for some last minute advice. Colleen Murphy of Asparity Decision Solutions and Al Schubert with VSP are the guests.
December 13, 2010