Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: health care
Federal Times Editor Steve Watkins and senior writer Sean Reilly will talk about the future of the U.S. postal service, and NARFE legislative director Daniel Adcock will discuss the changes that Congress wants to make to your retirement benefits.
September 21, 2011
Changes to the computation of group rates in the FEHBP are coming. We talk with Checkbook's Walton Francis about what that may mean for you.
A bill has been introduced that would let the Office of Personnel Management extend health insurance to adult children of federal employees this year, instead of having them wait for the Affordable Health Care Act that was signed by President Obama in March.
D.C. Council Chairman
J. David Cox
AFGE National Secretary-Treasurer
AFGE 8th District National Vice President
AFGE Legislative Representative
AFGE Legislative and Political Director
Author, "State of the Unions: How Labor Can Strengthen the Middle Class, Improve our Economy, and Regain Political Influence"
Michael D. Yates
Author of "Why Unions Matter"
Director of Health Policy Research, Economic Policy Institute
President, AFGE SSA Local 3615
December 13 is the final day feds can make changes to their health care plans so tune in for some last minute advice. Colleen Murphy of Asparity Decision Solutions and Al Schubert with VSP are the guests.
December 13, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott welcome back Walton Francis, Editor, Checkbook Guide to the Health Plans for Federal Employees to discuss health plan cost changes this open season.
December 6, 2010
Walt Francis, editor of Checkbook's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees, joins FEDtalk to discuss the major changes for federal employees to their FEHBP health, vision and dental plans.
December 3, 2010
Dr. Harry Greenspun is the Senior Advisor for Health Care Transformation and Technology at Deloitte Center for Health Solutions. He joins the Federal Drive with information on how social media should be a part of health care management