Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: health care
President Obama should take advantage of the fact he has a majority in Congress.
Host Mike Causey is joined by Steve Bauer, executive director of the Federal Employees Education and Assistance Fund, and Federal Times editor Steve Losey.
September 28, 2011
Why is it that when many federal workers and retirees take a pill for a headache, sinus or their blood pressure they also feel a pain in the butt? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says its all about the high price of prescription drugs.
Federal Times Editor Steve Watkins and senior writer Sean Reilly will talk about the future of the U.S. postal service, and NARFE legislative director Daniel Adcock will discuss the changes that Congress wants to make to your retirement benefits.
September 21, 2011
Changes to the computation of group rates in the FEHBP are coming. We talk with Checkbook's Walton Francis about what that may mean for you.
A bill has been introduced that would let the Office of Personnel Management extend health insurance to adult children of federal employees this year, instead of having them wait for the Affordable Health Care Act that was signed by President Obama in March.
D.C. Council Chairman
J. David Cox
AFGE National Secretary-Treasurer
AFGE 8th District National Vice President
AFGE Legislative Representative
AFGE Legislative and Political Director
Author, "State of the Unions: How Labor Can Strengthen the Middle Class, Improve our Economy, and Regain Political Influence"
Michael D. Yates
Author of "Why Unions Matter"
Director of Health Policy Research, Economic Policy Institute
President, AFGE SSA Local 3615