Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: health care
On this week's show, host Allen Scott examines efforts to cut health care costs and their potential implications for businesses and federal and state budgets. Guests include Health Care Analysts Christopher Flavelle and Brian Rye, and Congressional Analyst Loren Duggan.
Host John Gilroy will talk federal IT issues with former White House Chief Information Officer Aneesh Chopra.
April 24, 2012
Twenty senators — all Democrats — have signed on in support of the Domestic Partnership Benefits and Obligations Act, which would extend health-care benefits to same-sex, domestic partners of federal employees.
Kerry McDermott, senior policy director at WestHealth Policy Center will discuss a wide range of healthcare issues, with host John Gilroy.
March 20, 2012(Encore presentation May 22, 2012)
Tags: technology , health IT , CMS , Veterans Affairs , Federal Communications Commission , Kerry McDermott , WestHealth Policy Center , data security , healthcare reform , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Insurance expert Walton Francis talks about open season for federal employees as he joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot.
November 28, 2011
If enacted, H.R. 2465 would make several changes to the Federal Employees' Compensation Act, including allowing assistants and nurses to certify disabilities.
Today, according to some folks, is Dump Day. It's the deadline for either calling it quits with your spouse, partner, betrothed or significant other or sticking with them at least until next year. Fortunately for feds, the D-day decision for your health plan is not until mid-December.
Host Mike Causey is joined by Walton Francis, author of "The Checkbook Guide to Health Plans," to talk about what's the best health plan for you and your family.
November 16, 2011
Host Bob Leins and John Elliot are joined by Kaiser Permanente's Dr. Jaewon Ryu, Jeff Goldman and John Patrick. They discuss how health care is being changed by the widespread use of electronic medical records.
November 14, 2011
Tags: For Your Benefit , pay and benefits , Bob Leins , John Elliot , Kaiser Permanente , electronic medical records , patient safety , John Patrick , Jeff Goldman , Dr. Jaewon Ryu , NITP , information sharing , health IT