Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: health care
Veterans with mental health issues receive care comparable to that available in the private sector but the care falls short of standards set by the Department of Veterans Affairs, according to a new report. Dr. Kate Watkins, who conducted the study for the RAND Corporation, told Federal News Radio where VA has succeeded and where it has failed.
The reformation of the country's health care system is one of the next priorities for President Barack Obama and Congress, and the Department of Health and Human Services and the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services will be at the center of this effort.
Big changes are underway in the health care record industry. The paper medical records are going digital. And the U.S. government is helping by awarding grants of almost $1.2 billion. This will help hospitals and health care providers establish and use electronic health records. But the problem is finding one universal electronic system that is compatible with all other systems and offers high levels of security. The governments is creating 70 health information technology centers that will aide health care institutions.
Rep. Walter Jones of North Carolina is among a handful of Republicans speaking out against the violence.
Two veteran lawmakers forecast the year ahead on Capitol Hill.
New website puts power into consumer's hands.
National Organizer, AFGE TSA
Attorney, AFGE TSA
When it comes to shopping for health insurance, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says married couples with kids have a lot of homework to do.