Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: health care
On this week's edition of Bloomberg Government's Capital Impact show, former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle discusses the Affordable Care Act and the potential political fallout of a high court reversal.
On this week's show, host Allen Scott examines efforts to cut health care costs and their potential implications for businesses and federal and state budgets. Guests include Health Care Analysts Christopher Flavelle and Brian Rye, and Congressional Analyst Loren Duggan.
Host John Gilroy will talk federal IT issues with former White House Chief Information Officer Aneesh Chopra.
April 24, 2012
Twenty senators — all Democrats — have signed on in support of the Domestic Partnership Benefits and Obligations Act, which would extend health-care benefits to same-sex, domestic partners of federal employees.
Kerry McDermott, senior policy director at WestHealth Policy Center will discuss a wide range of healthcare issues, with host John Gilroy.
March 20, 2012(Encore presentation May 22, 2012)
Tags: technology , health IT , CMS , Veterans Affairs , Federal Communications Commission , Kerry McDermott , WestHealth Policy Center , data security , healthcare reform , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Insurance expert Walton Francis talks about open season for federal employees as he joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot.
November 28, 2011
If enacted, H.R. 2465 would make several changes to the Federal Employees' Compensation Act, including allowing assistants and nurses to certify disabilities.
Today, according to some folks, is Dump Day. It's the deadline for either calling it quits with your spouse, partner, betrothed or significant other or sticking with them at least until next year. Fortunately for feds, the D-day decision for your health plan is not until mid-December.