Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: health care
Federal health care expert Walton Francis explains.
March 29, 2010
HHS gets ready to lead the way in healthcare reform. Former Secretary Donna Shalala explains how.
So what's the impact of the new health care reform act on the federal health insurance program. The answer, according to Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, is that you will feel the difference.
Health care reform may look good on paper, but now it's up to agencies to make it a reality. Andrew Croshaw is Managing Director for the Health Care Practice at Leavitt Partners breaks down the workload for us.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey gives us an update on this week's Your Turn.
President Barack Obama heads to Capitol Hill Saturday to drum up more support for health care reform.
Hear a preview of Your Turn during Mike Causey's weekly chat with the Daily Debrief team.
Politicians from beyond the beltway rarely pay much attention to voters who are federal workers, but Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says, in the case of the health care reform debate, one good look at the numbers could change all that.