Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: health care
President Barack Obama heads to Capitol Hill Saturday to drum up more support for health care reform.
Hear a preview of Your Turn during Mike Causey's weekly chat with the Daily Debrief team.
Politicians from beyond the beltway rarely pay much attention to voters who are federal workers, but Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says, in the case of the health care reform debate, one good look at the numbers could change all that.
A former Secretary weighs in on what the future holds for Kathleen Sebelius.
The reformation of the country's health care system is one of the next priorities for President Barack Obama and Congress, and the Department of Health and Human Services and the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services will be at the center of this effort.
Just about everybody agrees we need some kind of national health care reform, but not if it means higher premiums and reduced or delayed services. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks about how health care reform might impact feds and retirees.
When it comes to shopping for health insurance, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says married couples with kids have a lot of homework to do.