Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: health care
Federal News Radio has been fielding phone calls and emails from federal employees who are worried about how health care reform is going to impact them.
Federal health care expert Walton Francis explains.
March 29, 2010
HHS gets ready to lead the way in healthcare reform. Former Secretary Donna Shalala explains how.
So what's the impact of the new health care reform act on the federal health insurance program. The answer, according to Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, is that you will feel the difference.
Health care reform may look good on paper, but now it's up to agencies to make it a reality. Andrew Croshaw is Managing Director for the Health Care Practice at Leavitt Partners breaks down the workload for us.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey gives us an update on this week's Your Turn.
President Barack Obama heads to Capitol Hill Saturday to drum up more support for health care reform.
Hear a preview of Your Turn during Mike Causey's weekly chat with the Daily Debrief team.
Politicians from beyond the beltway rarely pay much attention to voters who are federal workers, but Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says, in the case of the health care reform debate, one good look at the numbers could change all that.