Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: health IT
The Veterans Affairs department has signed a deal with the National Archives and Records Administration to start digitizing billions of pages of paper documents dealing with Veterans' benefit claims.
Host John Gilroy will talk federal IT issues with former White House Chief Information Officer Aneesh Chopra.
April 24, 2012
Host Mark Amtower talks about the big contracting issues with Northrup Grumman's Ed Swallow and Dan Mintz from PowerTek Corporation.
April 9, 2012(Encore presentation April 23, 2012)
Karen Guice, the acting CIO for the Military
Health System, said her office is working the
Veterans Affairs Department to ensure the
transition to the new electronic health record
from legacy systems is as seamless as possible.
She said DoD and VA are working on a data
April 5, 2012(Encore presentation June 14, 2012)
Kerry McDermott, senior policy director at WestHealth Policy Center will discuss a wide range of healthcare issues, with host John Gilroy.
March 20, 2012(Encore presentation May 22, 2012)
Tags: technology , health care , CMS , Veterans Affairs , Federal Communications Commission , Kerry McDermott , WestHealth Policy Center , data security , healthcare reform , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
The Veterans Affairs Department announced in January plans to to move electronic health records under its Veterans Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture (VistA) to data centers managed by the Defense Information System Agency. VA Chief Information Officer Roger Baker said it the co-location of systems on DISA's servers was a 'logical move.'
The Department of Veterans Affairs has terminated a $102 million contract for a key component of the e-health record system that is supposed to help streamline the health care that VA and the Defense Department provides to service members, veterans and their families. The agency says it is determining its next steps.
The Department of Veterans Affairs has issued a stop-work order on a key component of the integrated electronic health record system it isdeveloping with the Defense Department. Virginia-based ASM Research won the $103 million contract.
ONC said it wants to encourage the adoption of new technologies in clinical settings, but it also want to make sure patient privacy is kept safe and secure.
KippsDeSanto Managing Director Kevin DeSanto joins host Mark Amtower for a wide ranging discussion of the merger and acquisition market.
January 30, 2012(Encore presentation March 26, 2012)