Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: health IT
Determining the language you'll use to work together is step one, says MHS CIO Chuck Campbell.
Defense Health Information Management System's program manager says e-health records are saving lives and making soldiers safer. The information also is giving commanders more data on soldiers to help stave off health problems.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
System is precursor for nationwide health IT program.
The Health 2.0 Conference is coming to D.C. for the first time, and one of the conference's co-founders explains that he wants to share best practices with the government in order to help the individual patient.
Former Deputy CIO at VA sees a "confluence of events" pushing uniformity on health IT.